Do you want to build your skillset, do fun and engaging work, and contribute to people in a way that positively changes their everyday lives?
We're a Seattle business that designs, sells, and installs electric bike systems. Our focus is to equip everyday people with high-quality electric bicycles for joyous and sustainable transportation. The most common feedback from our customers? “This is life-changing!”
We’ve been in business for 4 years, are steadily growing, and build truly remarkable hub-motor based ebike systems.
We're looking for a mechanic to support the following tasks at our South Lake Union operation/retail location:
- Customer service and sales
- Electric assist conversions of conventional bikes
- Bike maintenance and repair
- Wheel building
- Light manufacture (adding/removing hardware, changing electrical connectors, tapping threads, etc) of ebike components
- Organizing components and packaging electric assist systems
- Diagnosis and repair of faulty components
- Shipping products
Pay is $20-25/hr for based on experience. Expect 1 month mutual vetting period of 20 hours/week, and full-time after that point.
Bike shop experience and/or bike mechanic certification required, and 2+ years of shop experience preferred. All applicants must have a willingness to learn regardless of previous experience.
If you’re interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.