We've searched around for a really high-quality rechargeable light set, and after stocking a few different set (Planet Bike, Cateye, Kryptonite to name a few!), we found these. Thoughtfully engineered, with all of the features you'll need for any bike light use!
From the manufacturer:
Engineered with for day and night use, the Streak™ 450 headlight and Hotshot SL™ 50 tail light combo set delivers exceptional lighting coverage. The pair fires up an impressive 450 lumens forward and 50 lumens backwards to have you visually covered at night. Not only limited to night, both pack DayLightning® mode to make you stand out in broad daylight with powerful lightning-like flashes, giving you the advantage any time and anywhere you ride. Get the most out of your ride with the performance and features packed into this combo light set.
- Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology® gives you a powerful selection of night and day modes (Boost - High - Medium - Low - SteadyPulse® - DayLightning® - Walking)
- SteadyPulse® mode alerts night time motorists with pulses while constantly lighting your path
- DayLightning® mode emits lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime hours
- USB rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Low battery indicator
- Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off
$ 4,245.00 $ 4,745.00
The XtraCycle Stoker with our GMAC system is a premier electric cargo bike, equally at home on pavement and on gravel (or even light singletrack!). It features: A meticulously engineered chromoly steel frame capable of carrying...
The Stoker is the latest bike from XtraCycle. It is a new take on the revolutionary EdgeRunner platform, swapping the mismatched 26/20" wheel sizes for a pair of 24" wheels...
$ 3,495.00 $ 4,199.00
This is an XtraCycle Edgerunner, the "Swoop" (step-through) version, loaded up with a Meridian Electric Assist, Kickback 3 Centerstand, Hooptie, U-Tube foot rests, fenders, front and rear light system run...